Hello, my name is Mladen. I'm born in Prijedor (BiH - Yugoslavia) in 1986 and currently living in Belgium. I'm working as a conceptual artist, cultural menager and media theorist.
This web site features a selection of personal art projects and works, but also some of Tac.ka art group works, my native art collective.
The most of recent works gravitate around personal experience of immigration, in conjunction with an interest in language of internal monologue and experimental science. Otherwise, a spectrum of themes is pretty wide, basically everything that might affect, pull or taer apart the space/time of human mind and cultural formations, starting from quantum mechanics and ending up in politics.
There is also a journal, where I'm going to publish some of my texts and thoughts on art and society in general. There will be also texts on the Tac.ka's project written by the group members.
You can see that all the material on this website is under Creative Commons licence, so use is on your own, except for commercial projects. The main language is English, but one can find texts and project descriptions in Bosnian-Croatian-Serbian, Italian, French and Czech language.
Selected exhibitions, streamings and residencies:
- Moving Chronotopes, Remont gallery, Belgrade, 2017(curator: Miroslav Karić)
- From Diaspora to Diversities, Remont gallery, Belgrade, 2016 (curator: Miroslav Karić)
- From Diaspora to Diversities, Cifte Amam - National gallery of Macedonia, Skopje, 2016 (curators: Miroslav Karić, Darka Radosavljevic)
- Vidéographies, Digital and Experimental Images Festival, Théatre de Liège, Liège, 2015 (curator of the video works: Pierre Courtin)
- SHARE – too much history, MORE future, Charinthian Museum of Modern Art, Klagenfurt, 2014 (curator: Annemarie Tuerk)
- KulturKontakt’s artists in residence, Art point gallery, Vienna, 2012
- Atelier Banja Luka, Tranzitdisplay, Prague, 2012
- Subjektive Empfindlichkeiten. 5 Positionen, Künstlerhaus, Vienna, Austria, 2012 (curator: Elio Krivdic)
- Artists talk - Adela Jušić and Mladen Bundalo, PCAP, prof. Marina Grzinić, Academy of Fine Arts, Vienna, 2012
- La Biennale du Film Exposé, Paris-Montreuil, 2011 (curator: ETCaetera)
- Cynet art, Trans-Media-Akademie Hellerau, Dresden, 2010 (curator: Thomas Dumke)
- Crazycurators biennale, Bratislava, 2010 (curator: Darka Radosavljević)
- Zvono award exhibition, MoCA RS, Banja Luka, 2010
- Imaginary pavilion of BiH, Palazo Forti, Verona, 2009 (curators: Aurora Fonda and Claudia Zini)
- Between natio-globalism and shamanism, SKC, Belgrade, 2009 (curator: Jelena Veljković)
- Fears, parallel event to Manifesta7, Trento, Italy, 2008 (curators: Luigi Penasa and Marta Angelini)
Download complete CV in PDF